Could you add these features?

Dec 1, 2010 at 5:10 AM

If add the following feature, i'll use this extension instead of VAX.

1. Open file in solution.

2. Open corresponding file. (Switch between h/hpp/cpp files with same name.)

I think it's very simple to add them.   :)

Dec 1, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Thanks for the suggestion..

I'm not sure exactly what you mean in #1.. can you please clarify? And #2 should be easy enough, plus I'd probably use that feature myself...

Dec 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM

http://www.wholetomato.com/products/features/fis.asp

just have look at this link. with this feature, i can search and open file in my solution.

Dec 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM

Ah right, that find in solution stuff seems a bit time consuming/annoying to implement, since it involves windows, searching the files, etc. I guess I could do it some time, but I'm a bit short on spare time at the moment. You could always have a go at implementing it yourself (after all, highlighterr is open-source :). If I do however have a spare day to add to the highlighterr code, I guess I could at least have a think about how to do that search. But bear in mind that I'm not really trying to make a replacement for VAX at this stage... (maybe later?)

Jan 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Hi,

I added the "Switch to" option in version 1.8. I find it quite useful! (thanks for that suggestion)

Open file in solution dialog will be quite a bit more involved, I'll let you know if I end up implementing something like that.

-dexy